Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: Guestbook

Rich & Lisa

Subject: 2 Months in need to step on it
Posted: 11 Aug 2016 12:23 pm

Yo Mark,

Hope you are having a smashing day!

My wife and I left Lands End on 9th June and we are now just shy of Warrington. It was my stupid idea for a honeymoon! We have until early October to finish so need to step on it a bit.
Been reading your book and blog for reference and encouragement, thanks for that.
Neither of us are walkers but we've made it this far! We have just been making it up day to day using the OS maps.
We have been doing a blog since the start, if you would like to have a look it's

thewalk.ghost.io

Just wanted to say thanks for the info.
Best regards,
Rich & Lisa

Ps. I don't like the dogs either! Or the nutty cows!

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Great progress!
Posted: 15 Aug 2016 10:54 am

Hi Rich & Lisa.

Fantastic - thanks for the link! I've subscribed to your blog and am looking forward to following your progress. I've also added a link to your blog, here:

www.landsendjohnogroats.info/walking_tips/links.html

As for your pace, I think it's perfect. I took a relatively leisurely time to get to the end, and I think it's always worth taking the time to enjoy the walk - none of this 'marathon a day' stuff for me (though fair play to those who enjoy that level of exercise). Besides, it's your honeymoon! Brilliant stuff. 😀

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the walk, and I'm looking forward to reading all about it. Have fun!

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply