Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: IMAGE USE REQUEST

Paul Travers

Subject: IMAGE USE REQUEST
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 4:37 pm

Hello Mark

I hope you're enjoying the weekend.

I found a very nice image of yours of Leytonstone (at least, I hope it's in Leytonstone) while digging around on Google - this is the link:

http://www.tubewalker.com/images/central/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone/source/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone221.jpg

I manage the Facebook page for a rather super chap, Vince Laurella, who has just set up his own estate agent in Leytonstone - eeleven.co.uk – and I'd like to use streetscapes of the neighbourhood as the cover photos for his Facebook page, with an "I LOVE E11" motif (think "I LOVE NY") on top.

So, I'd like to ask if it's ok by you for me to use your image, and also to ask if you know the name of the street it was taken on.

I hope I haven't rambled too much and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks for reading.

Paul

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Image of Leytonstone
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 9:54 am

Hi Paul.

Yes, that's fine - you can use the image. The only thing I ask is that you put in a copyright message somewhere on the site, with link back to my site. Here are my terms for free usage of images (ignore the bit about being non-commercial, as I'm happy to grant you permission):

www.tubewalker.com/about_site/using_my_content.html

The photo was taken on Harrington Road, just south of Leytonstone station, so it's very central Leytonstone. Here's a link to the image and a map of where it was taken, as well as a link to the source image (the highest resolution version I have):

www.tubewalker.com/images/image.php?folder=central/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone&image=liverpool_street_to_leytonstone221.jpg

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply

Paul Travers

Subject: IMAGE USE REQUEST
Posted: 1 Mar 2017 9:52 pm

That's brilliant - thanks! I'll drop you a message when it's posted.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Thanks
Posted: 2 Mar 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks Paul - it'll be interesting to see it being used!

Mark

Post a Reply