Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: Guestbook

Paul Travers

Subject: IMAGE USE REQUEST
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 4:37 pm

Hello Mark

I hope you're enjoying the weekend.

I found a very nice image of yours of Leytonstone (at least, I hope it's in Leytonstone) while digging around on Google - this is the link:

http://www.tubewalker.com/images/central/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone/source/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone221.jpg

I manage the Facebook page for a rather super chap, Vince Laurella, who has just set up his own estate agent in Leytonstone - eeleven.co.uk – and I'd like to use streetscapes of the neighbourhood as the cover photos for his Facebook page, with an "I LOVE E11" motif (think "I LOVE NY"😉 on top.

So, I'd like to ask if it's ok by you for me to use your image, and also to ask if you know the name of the street it was taken on.

I hope I haven't rambled too much and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks for reading.

Paul

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Image of Leytonstone
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 9:54 am

Hi Paul.

Yes, that's fine - you can use the image. The only thing I ask is that you put in a copyright message somewhere on the site, with link back to my site. Here are my terms for free usage of images (ignore the bit about being non-commercial, as I'm happy to grant you permission):

www.tubewalker.com/about_site/using_my_content.html

The photo was taken on Harrington Road, just south of Leytonstone station, so it's very central Leytonstone. Here's a link to the image and a map of where it was taken, as well as a link to the source image (the highest resolution version I have):

www.tubewalker.com/images/image.php?folder=central/liverpool_street_to_leytonstone&image=liverpool_street_to_leytonstone221.jpg

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply

Paul Travers

Subject: IMAGE USE REQUEST
Posted: 1 Mar 2017 9:52 pm

That's brilliant - thanks! I'll drop you a message when it's posted.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Thanks
Posted: 2 Mar 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks Paul - it'll be interesting to see it being used!

Mark

Post a Reply