Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: Guestbook

Nicole Morris

Subject: Tribute to a missing girl
Posted: 23 Feb 2006 6:06 am

Hello Mark,

Just to let you know that as I meet your criteria I have included one of your articles on my website. I have an Australian Missing Persons website and one of my missing girls, Glenyce Rae McGOWAN went missing from Nanutarra Road House in 1975. As a tribute to Glenyce and to keep her memory alive I wanted to include a description of where she disappeared and get some idea of what it's like. Your description was wonderful so thanks.

My website - Australian Missing Persons Register

http://www.supernerd.com.au/~glittercot/

Glenyce's page - http://www.webspawner.com/users/glittercot/glenyceraemcgow.html

Many thanks,

Nicole Morris
Australian Missing Persons Register

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Australian Missing Persons Register
Posted: 23 Feb 2006 5:41 pm

Hi Nicole.

Thank you so much for letting me know. I'm really pleased my writing has helped contribute to such a worthwhile site, and I must congratulate you on the Australian Missing Persons Register. It's a wonderful thing.

If I can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply

felix jackamarra

Subject: glenyce rae mc gowan
Posted: 31 Jul 2013 1:18 pm

i believe that glenyce,s remains are still somewhere along the river when glenyce was swimming in the river it is `beleived that she either woke somthing up or disturbed watever lives in that river so now wat has to happen now is that someone has to go up to either carnarvon or somwhere up that way and find 2 of best aboriginal lawmen and take them to nanutarra roadhouse to see if they can pinpoint the excact spot where glenyce,s remains maybe are today doint do it yourselfs because whatevers in that river could be still there theres probably some sort of curse living there

Post a Reply

Jonny krivan

Posted: 8 Mar 2019 9:23 am

What’s makes you think that Felix ? Is that an old legend or story that has been told about that girl that went missing ? Or just something you think may have happened. Just curious to know why you think she may be in the river . Cheers Jonny

Post a Reply

Jonny krivan

Posted: 8 Mar 2019 11:01 pm

What’s makes you think that Felix ? Is that an old legend or story that has been told about that girl that went missing ? Or just something you think may have happened. Just curious to know why you think she may be in the river . Cheers Jonny

Post a Reply