Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: Guestbook

Patty Olmstead

Subject: Thank you
Posted: 16 Dec 2004 3:01 am

Dear Mark
I am 37 and live in the USA. I have three pen pals in India, so I enjoy researching their country, and cities, becoming more familiar with their cultures and customs. Upon my search on Madras India, I stumbled across your site. Much to my dismay, I cannot stop reading your stories about all of your travels. I found much humor and laughter regarding your stories on Chennai and other places in India. I am writing to thank you for all of the time you spent on this site and your wonderful, well written stories. I was entertaining the thought of visiting India, I can see that you enjoyed it once you got past the illness you experienced. 😂 I will enjoy this site for a long time and pass it on to my friends. Once again, thanks for all your time sharing your travels.
Sincerly Patty Olmstead
P.S. if you have any other sites you think I would enjoy, my email address is pattycak67@yahoo.com

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Thanks!
Posted: 16 Dec 2004 3:08 pm

Hi Patty.

Thanks! I'm glad you've been enjoying my Indian writing - it's such a wonderful country, and if you do have a chance to visit, I highly recommend it. The people are wonderful, the landscapes are amazing, the architecture is stunning, the history is mesmerising and the food - when it's safe - is great. What a place! 😀

Thanks for posting, I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply