Skip to navigation

Tubewalker: The Tube, on Foot

Contact Me: Guestbook

Carmen

Subject: New Zealand
Posted: 16 Jan 2005 10:03 pm

Hi!

i am going to NZ next March and am getting crazy getting info about what to do, what to hike.. so in one of my searchs your website has appeared and i have been having it a look.
just after a couple of pages reading on NZ, i got curious (of course) on why you started travelling. You made me smile and think on the reasons i started travelling as well. No matter if it is a peach bathroom or a 300 euros coat. 😉 Great to find another individual who was once bitten by the travelworm (is this right?) and keeps on travelling and sharing his experiences with all of those who are on the same "boat" or those who just dream on doing it.
Keep on going, and if you ever decide that Spain is worth a trip, let me know.

Best regards,
Carmen (from Burgos, Spain)
PS Sorry for my poor English 😉

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: New Zealand
Posted: 18 Jan 2005 11:47 am

Hi Carmen.

Thanks for your kind message! I'm glad the peach bathroom story struck a chord with you - it's great to talk to others who've been bitten by the travel bug. 😀

As for Spain, I'm in the process of learning Spanish for a forthcoming trip to Cuba, and assuming I can manage to make myself understood, that opens up Spain as an obvious place to visit. I've been meaning to explore Europe for some time, but I've been saving it for the right time. Looks like that time is fast approaching!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post, and happy travels in New Zealand. It's a great place - you'll love it. 😀

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply